Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Using the Seabuckthorn in a cream

So, as I had mentioned last week I did go ahead and make a recipe for a moisturizer with seabuckthorn in it. We were experimenting to see whether it would be good for rosacea and my sisters skin.

We are very excited because it's very soothing and calming. My sister said that it seems better than even the prescription creams she's used in the past.

I made it with the powder, but now I've also ordered some seabukthorn oil and will add that to the recipe. We'll let you know if it's even better with the added boost of the oil.

I need to come up with a great name, so anyone who can think of something good, let me know. If I choose it I'll give you a free soap and moisturizer, so get your thinking caps on.



No comments:

Post a Comment